Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas Pictures

Yes, I know this is more pictures than I should post. But I have a good excuse - many relatives who were unable to see their only grandchild/great-grandchild/niece at Christmas. So for those of you who missed her, here are a few pictures:

 

This is the sleeping sock and hat my aunt Danielle made for Lily, which we put her in every time we go outside.

Here is a picture of Lily in a dress that used to be mine:


Lily's first bath:


Christmas day at Papa and Nana's house in Monterey:










Lily wearing the cute hair bow made for her by her aunt Lisa:



We gave Lily some Gentian Violet to get rid of an infection, and it made her lips purple.


Pictures from Lily's blessing day:




 

3 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures Christina! I wish I could be there and hold little Lily! She is adorable and so expressive, especially for her age! You look great too! I love your hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Christina! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. Glad you keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete