Here are some funny videos of Lily.
Otherwise, our lives just got really crazy because we will be moving in a few weeks. I can't really say that I am excited to move. I love our apartment now, and where we are moving will be smaller and doesn't have a dishwasher. Did I ever mention that I HATE washing dishes? Well I hate washing dishes. But it will save us about $170 per month, which at this point is significant. There is also a playground right outside our door, and lots of families with little kids for Lily to play with. I know she will love it. It will probably be better for me too, since where we are now, there are mostly single students and I have never met another stay-at-home mom. That gets lonely during the day. And I won't have to carry Lily plus laundry/groceries/stroller up and down a flight of dangerous cement stairs anymore - hallelujah!
So there will be good things, and it just feels right. But in the mean time, it means we have to pack up all our stuff which will be time consuming, to say the least. So, I guess it's adios to all those goals I made about getting things done this month, like training for a 5k and planting a garden. So long, goals! I will be packing boxes instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment